Afdent - Great Employer | Glassdoor

"Great Employer"

Current Employee - Marketing in Mishawaka, IN
Current Employee - Marketing in Mishawaka, IN

I have been working at Afdent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Team mentality- everyone helps each other out, true patient-first care, fair and reliable pay, free lunch brought in for staff (even ice cream/treats), open communication and fair treatment of each other. Managers are always open to talking and hearing frustrations and working to change them or continuing practices that employees enjoy. Great benefits package as well.

Cons

Definitely work hard, can sometimes be long days but in exchange for 4 day work week it is worth it. There's a high expectation and really want you to serve the patient- and do what is right- so sometimes that means working a little slower to make sure the patient is completely taken care of.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Apr 23, 2015 – Communications

Thank you for this great review! We appreciate you being a part of our Afdent Dental Family and for helping put patient-care first!

Other Employee Reviews for Afdent

"Horrible to employees! Wish I could find another job or get fired from here"

Current Employee - Pee On in Fort Wayne, IN
    Current Employee - Pee On in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at Afdent full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pay and insurance. You learn a lot .....

Cons

You are a number and a profit work horse. You are told repeatedly " anyone can be fired at anytime for any reason" that is the truth. They fire people all the time and let a crap ton of employees go in January when they aren't needed anymore. I hope I'm next....RUN from this place.

Advice to Management

Learn some people skills

Apr 24, 2015 – HR Manager

The large number of patients we see on a daily basis is a result of demand, which is a fantastic reflection on Dr. Allen, our doctors, and our staff! Our patients trust us to do the right thing for... More

2. "Largest solely owned one building practice in the United States"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Mishawaka, IN
    Current Employee - Business Manager in Mishawaka, IN

I have been working at Afdent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Comradery amongst the employees, highly educated staff, complete focus on the patients well being, and finance plans that almost any patient can qualify for without gouging them.

Cons

More locations are needed to spread the quality of care Afdent brings to denistry.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and open more locations!!!

Apr 23, 2015 – Communications

Thank you for the great review and for being a part of the Afdent Dental Family!