Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union - Great benefits, no opportunities | Glassdoor

"Great benefits, no opportunities"

I have been working at Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great and numerous benefits are offered at low cost, feel like they do really care about their employees well being and the community. Everyone is very nice and helpful.

Cons

No movement in the company, if there is there are 6-15 people applying for one job opening. When there is movement its current managers or VPs getting new titles added to their jobs or promotions. Stong sense of "favoritism" within the whole company.

Advice to Management

I feel that the current compensation scale ins't enough to keep employees around, most (hourly) stay because of the environment and morals of the company vs. being paid enough to live on, I have to work a second job to be able to afford working here and support myself.

Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union2017-08-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A Company that Cares"

I worked at Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union full-time

Pros

Truly care about employees, great opportunities and benefits

Cons

Short breaks and some favoritism

Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union2019-01-11
    • "Not enough staff..."

Former Employee - Member Advisor

I worked at Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union full-time for less than a year

Pros

Affinity Plus was overall a great place to work. They tried to invest in their employees and had great values.

Cons

I wanted to receive additional training to move up at the company and was never able to receive the training due to the branch being understaffed. I had conversations with the Branch Manager and they were supportive but were never able to get the ball rolling.

Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union2019-06-12

Discover more reviews about Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union.