Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union - Caring for members and employees? | Glassdoor
  1. "Caring for members and employees?"

Current Employee - Member Advisor One in Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union part-time for more than a year

Pros

There are a lot of gifts and I love my coworkers. I feel like I can truly advise our members and build relationships with them.

Cons

There is a lot of talk about caring and listening to employees, but more often than not it feels like a show.

Advice to Management

Please listen to all of your employees and lower management! Upper management seems to only listen to their die hard fans. There is a difference between being better than your competitors at something and actually being up to par with what you claim.

Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union2019-05-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A Company that Cares"

I worked at Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union full-time

Pros

Truly care about employees, great opportunities and benefits

Cons

Short breaks and some favoritism

Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union2019-01-11
  2. "Culture"

I have been working at Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union full-time

Pros

Good benefits and flexible. Have a kid and get paid six weeks off as a father.

Cons

Pay is not good and zero training. No advancement to speak of. You most get much of a raise but you will get alot of free shirts or sux weeks paid time off if your going to have a kid. Maybe worth working there for a year just to get the six weeks paid time off.

Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union2019-08-14

Discover more reviews about Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union.