Affinity Property Management - Couldn't Imagine Working For Any Other Company | Glassdoor

"Couldn't Imagine Working For Any Other Company"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Affinity Property Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A real family atmosphere. Great benefits and competitive pay. Even if you work at a site on your own, you have a team of other managers and a portfolio manager that you can talk to and rely on for advice.

Cons

No real cons. I left the company in the past to work for another company and came running back because I realized how good I had it at Affinity!

Affinity Property Management2017-03-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Love where you work!"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Eugene, OR

I have been working at Affinity Property Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay, support, schedule, team atmosphere and great supervisors that really want you to succeed

Cons

Training for new hires, needs more structure in this area.

Advice to Management

See above

Affinity Property Management2019-06-10
  2. "Don't Believe the Positive Reviews"

Former Employee - Property Manager in Portland, OR

I worked at Affinity Property Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Many properties in the Portland Metro Area so job is secure

Cons

Literally everything else. This company is such a mess. They don't have any kind of training program and all of the portfolio managers should be let go. They are rude and condescending and most have no idea how to do their jobs. This company grew way too fast and they just take over any property they are offered, even if they owners are complete slumlords. This also means they pretty much almost have small, terrible... properties and can't pay well. $23 an hour for a property manager in Portland is not enough!

Advice to Management

Pay your employees enough to actually rent at the places you want them to work at. Take a real look at what your portfolio managers are doing. There is a reason there is such high turnover and so many long term employees have left.

Affinity Property Management2019-11-20

Discover more reviews about Affinity Property Management.