Affinity Property Management - Great company, great benefits, awesome staff | Glassdoor

"Great company, great benefits, awesome staff"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Affinity Property Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

This has been a great job for a person who loves paperwork. The managers are willing to work with you and give you great advice and ways to make your tasks easier. The company offers plenty of classes to familiarize you with Affinity's way of doing things and to continue to help even for the seasoned veterans. I have yet to enjoy the benefits due to just hitting the 3 months mark but am excited that my health care... is free. I also look forward to enjoying the company events, I hear Affinity puts on a great Christmas party and wonderful Summer events. Cant wait to experience them for myself.

Cons

Having been thrown right in without some prior training was a bit difficult.

Advice to Management

Suggest a week of training for roaming Leasing Agents prior to starting. Just for some basics.

Affinity Property Management2017-12-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Love where you work!"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Eugene, OR

I have been working at Affinity Property Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay, support, schedule, team atmosphere and great supervisors that really want you to succeed

Cons

Training for new hires, needs more structure in this area.

Advice to Management

See above

Affinity Property Management2019-06-10
  2. "The Devil You Know"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Affinity Property Management

Pros

I learned a lot about bad business practices.

Cons

The Hubris is toxic

Advice to Management

Stop ignoring on site property managers activities! You know what they are doing and how negatively it affects residents in your subsidized properties. And maybe ACKNOWLEDGE THOSE PROPERTI3S AS WELL?!

Affinity Property Management2019-05-27

Discover more reviews about Affinity Property Management.