Affinity Property Management - 11 years in Property Management and Affinity has been the best! | Glassdoor

"11 years in Property Management and Affinity has been the best!"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Affinity Property Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Anyone that has worked in property management knows that it’s a tough profession. On a daily basis we not only answer to our employer, but ownership as well. Interactions with vendors, residents, and prospective residents takes a very great skill set to balance and try to accommodate everyone. And because of this, it’s so important to work for a company that makes you feel supported and successful not only in your... own position but wherever you want your career to take you. Affinity does just this! The corporate team is amazing, everyone is helpful and approachable. We have an amazing Christmas party each year and a super fun company picnic. Affinity is family friendly and it shows! The other companies I worked for never had an appreciation for its employees as I feel I get with Affinity. They also have great benefits! If you’re looking for a great company to build your career, this is where to start!

Cons

Affinity is a smaller company that is growing rapidly, and with those growing pains we are in constant need of staff. Taking time off can be difficult if you’re trying to find coverage, but I feel that’s pretty standard industry wide.

Advice to Management

Keep having the great company culture, I love it!

Affinity Property Management2018-01-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Love where you work!"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Eugene, OR

I have been working at Affinity Property Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay, support, schedule, team atmosphere and great supervisors that really want you to succeed

Cons

Training for new hires, needs more structure in this area.

Advice to Management

See above

Affinity Property Management2019-06-10
  2. "The Devil You Know"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Affinity Property Management

Pros

I learned a lot about bad business practices.

Cons

The Hubris is toxic

Advice to Management

Stop ignoring on site property managers activities! You know what they are doing and how negatively it affects residents in your subsidized properties. And maybe ACKNOWLEDGE THOSE PROPERTI3S AS WELL?!

Affinity Property Management2019-05-27

Discover more reviews about Affinity Property Management.