Affinity - Affinity Recruiter - best job I have ever had | Glassdoor

"Affinity Recruiter - best job I have ever had"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Affinity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Affinity is the best of both worlds, a small privately owned company, with opportunities to work on challenging large-scale projects that will keep your skills fresh. The management team represents everything I have looked for in an employer; down to earth, engaging, super smart people who know how to help companies solve their business problems with IT Solutions and the best talent. I have been a Tech... Recruiter for Affinity for 3 years, and when I talk with candidates, I tell them they would be lucky to work under the direction of our Business Managers, as they are all interested in developing not only technical skills, but in helping with career growth as well. My boss Tom Keyes has been an amazing mentor to me, helping me to be not only as a recruiter, but as an individual.

Cons

Hmmm..this is tough. 20 word minimum, so I will say that the only con I can think of, is that Tom and Steve don't visit L.A enough!

Advice to Management

Advice to management. Another hmmm...Keep doing everything you are doing, keeping employees engaged, and seriously making more visits from Milwaukee, and start thinking about opening an L.A office!

Affinity2015-10-07

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Affinity full-time for more than a year

Pros

Collaborative Environment. This is a true solution based Consulting firm with great Portfolio, Project and Program Management solutions among other things. Staff is fun and impressed with Project Managers employed here. Client focused.

Cons

There are not a lot of concerns that could be designated as a con. Maybe more company communication with consultants at client site.

Affinity2012-07-20
  2. "Working at Hanover House"

Current Employee - Certified Nursing Assistant in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Affinity full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management is very nice and friendly

Cons

Not enough help at night

Advice to Management

Need two people on AL

Affinity2019-10-07

Discover more reviews about Affinity.