Affinnova - Great place to accelerate your career and work with good, smart people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Affinnova

"Great place to accelerate your career and work with good, smart people"

I have been working at Affinnova full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Affinnova is a great place to work. It is a good balance of casual/positive atmosphere while also challenging you to learn and grow. The company is constantly progressing internally and externally. Creativity and ideas from all levels (i.e. age) of employees are encouraged and most importantly used.

Pay, benefits and time off are in the top 10%. As the companying is growing it is investing more and more towards its employees.

I am personally thankful for the opportunities and people I work with at Affinnova.

Cons

I don't have time to go to espn.com 10 times a day like I did at my last job ;)

Advice to Management

Keep working hard, re-investing in the employees and don't lose sight of the long term vision

Other Employee Reviews for Affinnova

"Excellent and challenging work experience"

Current Employee - Senior Designer in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Designer in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Affinnova full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of freedom and flexibility with schedule. Ability to work remotely. Support through inter-departmental employee groups. Great benefits and salary. Awesome people to work with. Great working environment. Focus on skills development. Ability to attend conferences and training events. Excellent IT department that doesn't drown you with policies. Good food in the kitchen from time to time and fun company events.

Cons

Not the easiest place to get to and lots of traffic in-between

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to employees in the trenches and strive to meet their daily work needs.

2. "Refreshing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Affinnova full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I came from a Fortune 500 company to join Affinnova. I was nervous at first transitioning to such a smaller company until i met with Waleed, CEO, during my interview process. He shared his visions and ideas and plans for Affinnova and showed how he cared to grow each department and really valued the department I would be joining. Meeting with him really sealed the deal for me. The department I was in at the Fortune 500 company struggled to be noticed and valued for the 4 years I was there, so it was refreshing to see a company place value tat department instead. Not to mention how exciting it is to be interviewing with the CEO and even after being hired working closely with him as well. I have already had a lot of exposure across senior management which has been a great experience for me. It’s great to come to work with such smart and innovative people who are excited and believe in the work they do. Plus, there is so much growth that happens to the company and its employees. I drive a commute of an hour and 10 minutes (with no traffic) every day, because that's how much i enjoy my job.

Cons

Being a global company is a great part of Affinnova, but there are a few struggle to really gain a solid culture across the board. This attributes to having an outside sales team which is a big part of Affinnova, but any company with an outside sales team struggles to find that solid culture across all avenues.