Affirma Consulting - Growth, development, collaboration, and great morals make this my favorite job ever! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Affirma Consulting

"Growth, development, collaboration, and great morals make this my favorite job ever!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Affirma Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Affirma cares about their employees and it really shows. I feel valued both as an employee, and a person. The environment is fun, friendly, and hard working. It is truly a breath of fresh air to work for a company that not only does great work, but has stand up morals too! The team is full of incredibly smart, driven, kind, and fun people. I learn something new every day, and really do enjoy coming to work.

Cons

The halls are always buzzing...I personally love this about Affirma as there is rarely a dull moment but if you don't like a relatively fast paced, collaborative environment it might not be a good fit.

Advice to Management

Keep on caring and we will keep on succeeding!

Other Employee Reviews for Affirma Consulting

"Affirma has given me a career"

I have been working at Affirma Consulting full-time

Pros

Affirma has been the best place I've ever worked, and my boss is truly interested in helping me achieve my goals. I'm given responsibility but also the latitude to make things happen. The people and culture are top notch. I get lots of flexibility.

Cons

The company is growing and that may be a con for someone who wants things to always stay the same. For me, that's an opportunity to make a difference with the new people and build something bigger.

Advice to Management

As we grow, remember where we came from.

"I've finally found my dream job! I consider myself lucky to have found such an amazing group of people to be a part of."

Current Employee - Marketing in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Not only is every single person at the company practically a super-genius (I'm talking about geniuses that speed-read college text books, writing flight simulators in code at the age of 13 and figure out rubix cubes in their sleep...), these people really care about the company and their clients.

Walking around the Affirma office, you can feel the excitement in the air--excitement about how fast our company is growing, excitement about the unlimited opportunities for career growth, excitement about making other people (and companies!) happy, and sometimes we just get excited about the little things (like our espresso machine or massage chair)

Working at one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in Washington is truly a rewarding experience. Affirma's relaxed yet exciting corporate culture is second to none. I could tell you a million things that I LOVE about this company, but I will limit myself to the top 5:
    1. Young, friendly, and upbeat work environment (and people that actually say "Hey, how are you?" in passing)
    2. Flexibility! Flexible hours, ability to work remotely, career flexibility
    3. Room for career growth--When you work at a fastest growing company, you can count on your career growing with the company
    4. Affirma absolutely pampers their employees. Seriously. We have a massage chair, espresso machine, foozball tables, darts, several Xbox rooms, free catered meals at least once a week, ridiculously fun team events once a quarter...This is all in addition to the comprehensive benefits for full time employees and reimbursement for education/training.
    5. The executive team. Can't think of too many companies where the CEO himself will offer you career advice whenever you need it. The ability to walk up and talk to any member of the executive team is something that employees at other companies wouldn't even dream of.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike about Affirma. I consider myself incredibly lucky to work here! The only complaint I have is that we are growing so fast that we are running out of office space, we need more conference rooms!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!