Affirma Consulting - Growth, development, collaboration, and great morals make this my favorite job ever! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Affirma Consulting

"Growth, development, collaboration, and great morals make this my favorite job ever!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Affirma Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Affirma cares about their employees and it really shows. I feel valued both as an employee, and a person. The environment is fun, friendly, and hard working. It is truly a breath of fresh air to work for a company that not only does great work, but has stand up morals too! The team is full of incredibly smart, driven, kind, and fun people. I learn something new every day, and really do enjoy coming to work.

Cons

The halls are always buzzing...I personally love this about Affirma as there is rarely a dull moment but if you don't like a relatively fast paced, collaborative environment it might not be a good fit.

Advice to Management

Keep on caring and we will keep on succeeding!

Other Employee Reviews for Affirma Consulting

"Good company for entry level career in IT"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Affirma Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work/ life balance (depending on what you do), descent pay, great benefits, free coffee/espresso and food. Great place to work.

Cons

No room for advancement. If you are on a contract, there isn't job stability beyond the length of the contract. Upper management is great. Pay could be better, especially for the newly out of college.

Advice to Management

Try hiring from within first. Create an internal job board before hiring outside people. More communication is always best.

"Affirma has given me a career"

I have been working at Affirma Consulting full-time

Pros

Affirma has been the best place I've ever worked, and my boss is truly interested in helping me achieve my goals. I'm given responsibility but also the latitude to make things happen. The people and culture are top notch. I get lots of flexibility.

Cons

The company is growing and that may be a con for someone who wants things to always stay the same. For me, that's an opportunity to make a difference with the new people and build something bigger.

Advice to Management

As we grow, remember where we came from.