Affordable Solar - Amazing, caring company | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing, caring company"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Affordable Solar full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Affordable Solar is the best place to work. Not only do I get to be a part of a huge industry that is working to protect the environment for future generations, but I get to do it with the best company in the industry! They care about their employees. They find strengths in each employee and place them in a position where they can use their strength and broaden their knowledge base. The team I work with is incredible...

Cons

Benefits could be better, health insurance, 401K, etc.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing! Remind each employee how important they are to the bigger picture of the company. Continue to provide support and training for knowledge expansion.

Affordable Solar2017-02-02

Affordable Solar Response

February 20, 2017HR Coordinator

We consider our employees our most important customers and appreciate feedback that allows us to improve. Our management team will be discussing benefits and implementing a plan to improve.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best Solar Company in NM"

Current Employee - Solar Consult in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Affordable Solar full-time

Pros

Integrity. Quality. Smart people. Customer focused, but treats their employees with respect at the same time.

Cons

We have to compete with door knockers and folks who will say anything to sell solar.

Advice to Management

Keep Growing. Crowd out the wannabes that are polluting the market and giving solar a bad name!

Affordable Solar2019-02-14
  2. "Awesome Place to Work!"

I have been working at Affordable Solar full-time

Pros

Affordable Solar cares about their employees, the culture is one of encouragement and growth. Everyone makes an effort to help each other. The company encourages learning and provides training to help employees grow.

Cons

Health benefits could be more affordable for families.

Advice to Management

Provide a more affordable health plan for families.

Affordable Solar2018-03-22

Affordable Solar Response

March 26, 2018HR Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate the voice of our employees. Our management team will be discussing benefits and implementing a plan to improve.

Discover more reviews about Affordable Solar.