Agile - THE WORSE PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Agile

"THE WORSE PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Agile full-time

Pros

The only Pro is the Sales people actually have good relationships with the clients, and do a great job of bossing and bulling the clients into interviews and offers. Often times resulting in fall-offs. Also the Commission plan at the time was good, which does change in mid- month/year at times.

Cons

Horrible culture, High Stress, High turn-over, unrealistic expectations, CEO manages sales, & is on constant Sabatical for weeks/months, recruiting manager dont last long because account managers run them off and the Account managers take over, recruiters are micro-managed by every direction and often loose all self-esteme no matter how good they are/were. Stale jobs with the same clients open for long periods. Some clients are slow to pay resulting in long waits for Comm checks. The 3.5 employees who have managed to stay there over 2 years run the show and as long as you are on their good side you will be fine, get on the "Crap List" everyone knows about with the owner or Account Managers and your out of there. Happens often.

Advice to Management

Get new management. Because what you have likes to meet about changes but dont really execute. And the owner should make their own decissions and not reply on 1-2 other people to make all the decissions for the company just because the owner is rarely there and would rather be out shopping or taking trips.

Other Employee Reviews for Agile

1. "Great place to work for such a small company"

I have been working at Agile full-time

Pros

Lots of amenities provided to employees. Private health insurance. Great location and top of the line offices, reserved parking for all employees. Project-based bonuses.

Cons

The people feel disconnected somehow, more like a group of freelancers than a company.

Advice to Management

Work on building a company culture.

Agile Response

Aug 6, 2015 – CEO

I believe you may have us confused with another Agile which happens often. Our employees noticed your review and wanted to know where their private insurance policies and reserved parking were ... More

"Great Company and excellent opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Agile full-time

Pros

The commission plan is one of the best in town.
    They offer really nice flexibilities (everyone can work from home on Fridays).
    They have bonuses! Most recruiting companies don’t pay a bonus on top of commissions.
    Good direction and leadership.
    Good training and ability to advance your career and individual success
    Fun team to work with
    Good growth plan in place with clear objectives

Cons

There is really not that much. I have worked at a few competitors and can say from experience that Agile has a really good thing going.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and protect the culture you have worked so hard to build.