Agilex Technologies - A great company | Glassdoor

"A great company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Agilex has the feel of a small company with the growth and benefits of a large company. With fast growth creates many new career and learning opportunities.

For me, it is all about getting to work with intelligent and dedicated people. I like the hardworking culture at Agilex because I know that my coworkers are just as dedicated as I am. My coworkers are always willing to help or provide advice, even cross sector.

I have seen first hand that upper management is invested in corporate morale - great benefits, iPad giveaways, training and education is strongly encouraged, social gatherings, stock options, bonuses, and I am compensated well.

Cons

Agilex is learning how to adapt to their fast growing pace

Advice to Management

Better communicate all of the great benefits so that everyone is aware. There are so many great aspects to Agilex and sometimes they are not well communicated across the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Agilex Technologies

"Small Company undergoing growing pains"

Former Contractor - Agile Coach in Boise, ID
    Former Contractor - Agile Coach in Boise, ID

I worked at Agilex Technologies as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Recruits some great professionals and has some high aspirations. Offers some interesting gigs

Cons

Aspirations without good leadership was my experience. Bringing various folks from around the US to engagements without time to form a cohesive group creates unnecessary churn.

Advice to Management

Gaining the business is one thing, but taking time to form your teams and normalize their work/efforts will avoid loss of good folks as well as weeding out those that have no business being there

2. "Overall very good company (Stable and Professional)"

Former Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Chantilly, VA
    Former Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Chantilly, VA

I worked at Agilex Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Agilex has a great platform within the Government and is stable across multiple arenas! They hire only top notch talent and you can be sure you will work along side intelligent technology professionals!

Cons

Smaller company growing FAST... although still a small company feel- Agilex is growing at such a rapid rate that the culture is surely in transition!

Advice to Management

Try and keep to your roots and remember the values in which Mr. Bob LaRose founded the company upon!