Agility - I obtained a great deal of knowledge for the logistics industry through my employment at Agility Logistics. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Agility

"I obtained a great deal of knowledge for the logistics industry through my employment at Agility Logistics."

Former Employee - Imports in Carson, CA
Former Employee - Imports in Carson, CA

I worked at Agility full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

excellent benefits and wages, insurance and health plans are good.

Cons

managements needs improvements. very political.

Other Employee Reviews for Agility

"BEWARE OF FAVORITISM"

Former Employee - Packing Specialist in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Packing Specialist in Houston, TX

I worked at Agility full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working in your own cubicle. Process documents and answering emails phone. As long as you completed your job they didn't care what you did

Cons

Depending on what department or group you worked with means you have different rules depending on who you worked under. if the manager did not like you they would easily find something to let you go such as not answering an email. yes they go threw your emails. Depending on what department or group you worked with means you have different rules depending on who you worked under. If the manager did not like you they would easily find something to let you go such as not answering an email. yes they go threw your emails. I received no raises the whole 4 years I worked there even with good reviews. There is so many inconsistencies as a whole it makes it difficult to stream line things. If one department is in the red and another is making money they will take money out of a money making department and patch up a losing department like a band aid thus not making profits. Each costumer accounts have different rates thus leads to confusion between departments for errors. Expectation making it very difficult to take over if you don't know how the account is be operated or dealt with. If they just set up basic standard rates then every customer can have similar guidelines to follow therefor making it easy to learn and not so cumbersome.

Advice to Management

Each department acted as its own country. No one in other departments actually knows what your job duty and responsibility are therefore making it impossible a flawless service. Each department had its own process from A-Z thus making it difficult for a flawless transaction. Nothing is streamlined creating clerical errors to the highest level in terms of the actual daily operation. There was so many times I had to go back years old of old files and fixing errors from months and possibly years. Also a huge improvement is needed to oversee every manager for favoritism in the packing department. The manager will ask you to provide your password to your computer so they can check your emails and monitor communication between the customers email and active moving freight. The manager will make it mandatory for everyone to provide this info. Also I witnessed a team leader yelling and screaming at this employee which the employee was being polite and quiet and professional manor about something that needed clarified. Manager did nothing to stop the yelling from the team leader. Everyone in the building heard the co-motion and nothing was done. TO MUCH DRAMA no one could pay me enough to go back there.

2. "The Best Freight Fowarder to work in Houston"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

I have been working at Agility full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best Company for Multicultural Women and moms
    Friendly Workplace Environment

Cons

Next to George Bush Airport, almost no places around for lunch.