Air Products - Overall Air Products is a great company to work for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Air Products
There are newer employer reviews for Air Products

See Most Recent

"Overall Air Products is a great company to work for."

StarStarStarStarStar
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Career Opportunities
  • Comp & Benefits
  • Senior Management
Current Employee - Senior Project Development Engineer in Hersham, England (UK)
Current Employee - Senior Project Development Engineer in Hersham, England (UK)
Recommends
Approves of CEO

Pros

Air Products provides a flexible work environment in which anyone can build a career. I am in my fifth job position in 10 years which has given me a wide range of experience in different job roles working in a variety of departments. The diverse workforce is the backbone of the company and it's great to work with people of all nationalities and backgrounds. The feedback you get every year allows you to focus on improving the weaker areas while you get rewarded for good performance. The atmosphere amongst employees is great and management is always willing to listen if you have something that bothers you in particular.

Cons

Sometimes the company is too conservative and is not willing to take risks at all. We always seem to be the last ones to enter a new territory. Having to fly economy halfway around the world isn't great. There are other ways to save money that don't involve making trips even more exhausting.

Advice to Management

Keep building our capabilities in key regions so we can remain competitive in the global market and don't stop investing in R&D, because that's where cuts are made in general when times are tough..

Other Employee Reviews for Air Products

  1. "Amerikaanse multinational"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Supply Chain Business Analyst in Brussels (Belgium)
    Former Employee - Supply Chain Business Analyst in Brussels (Belgium)
    Doesn't Recommend
    Neutral Outlook

    I worked at Air Products full-time (Less than a year)

    Pros

    Goede opleiding voor starters, omvat zeven dagen vol soft skills (mbti) en presentation coaching. Internationale omgeving (reizen is mogelijk zelfs voor starters), collegas van over heel de wereld, mogelijkheid tot wonen in ander land gedurende graduate programma of nadien als expat. Betalen ook goed.

    Cons

    Als startende business analyst zeer saai in de vestiging in brussel. Als je graag de hele dag excel doet, go for it. Core business zijn chemische gassen en daar heeft men weinig voeling mee. Weinig begeleiding ivm jobinhoud. Communicatie tussen werknemers moeilijk wegens zeer internationaal publiek en typisch amerikaanse cultuur. Ik had geen people manager - maar een opgeklommen expert in haar vak. Eerder een kans voor mensen met een zuiver ingenieursprofiel, niet voor handelsingenieurs.

    Advice to Management

    Meer theoretische ondersteuning aan starters. Plaats echte people managers bij jonge mensen.


  2. "très bien"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Contractor - Projet in Toulouse (France)
    Current Contractor - Projet in Toulouse (France)
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook

    I have been working at Air Products as a contractor

    Pros

    prime participation super, tickets resto, massages

    Cons

    collègues énervants en open space

    Advice to Management

    promesse d'embauche CDI non tenue

There are newer employer reviews for Air Products
There are newer employer reviews for Air Products

See Most Recent

Work at Air Products? Share Your Experiences

Air Products
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or