Airbnb - Best Place I Have Ever Worked | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Airbnb

"Best Place I Have Ever Worked"

I have been working at Airbnb full-time

Pros

I have worked at Airbnb for more than 4 years and it is the best place I have ever worked. I have been given opportunities I wouldn't have had at other companies, I respect our founding team and admire their values, and (perhaps most importantly) I love the people I work with.

Cons

It's a fast-paced company, so work-life balance can be difficult to manage at times, but it has improved since I've been here. And liking the people you work with helps it feel less like work.

Other Employee Reviews for Airbnb

"Trust and Safety Lead"

I have been working at Airbnb full-time

Pros

Fantastic Place to work, strong work/life balance and a culture that truly cares about you.

Cons

Lots and lots of change ~ But honestly, this is to be expected with a trailblazer.

Advice to Management

Beware of burnout, lots of people are working very hard, and despite all the fantastic employee benefits, burnout can be a common issue.

"Community Organizer"

Pros

Employees are very passionate about the company's mission, great food and benefits, CEO Brian Chesky makes himself available and owns up to his mistakes.

Cons

The company is too large to think you can get your foot in the door and it's easy to become pigeonholed. Do not apply to this company for a job that you do not want. Way too many people roaming the halls on a contract basis and causes an awkward separate, but equal dichotomy.

Advice to Management

Don't play with people's lives by perpetually keeping them on as contractors. You know people will do anything to get in the door at a unicorn like Airbnb, so stop taking advantage of their insecurity.