Airware - Interesting product, Challenging problems, and awesome people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Airware

"Interesting product, Challenging problems, and awesome people"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Airware full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Definitely one of the best job I've had yet. The company has a clear and ambitious vision that is shared across the company. Everyone here believes the potential of the work we are doing. The leadership is top-notch and has done an amazing job building the support of some of the top tech inventors.

However the best thing about the company is the people. Not only are they ridiculously smart and great to work with, but they are also fun and often spend time together outside a work context. The company regularly organizes outings and events together.

Cons

Not necessarily a con - but this is a fast paced company with ambitious goals which means everyone here works hard. Work hard, play hard.

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job maintaining an open forum with the employees!

Other Employee Reviews for Airware

"a flight above the rest! (ok, bad joke)"

Current Employee - Marketing Team in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Team in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Airware full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The great thing about Airware is you have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help build something important. Everyone here recognizes the tremendous potential in the commercial drone market. We're all excited to be a part of this team and people are insanely experienced at their respective jobs. The company also does a great job at making sure our culture involves having fun!

Cons

Be prepared to work hard and help define your role. We all wear multiple hats. Though that's a good thing, depending how you look at it.

2. "Exciting time at a very cool company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Airware full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing team--some of the most brilliant minds in robotics and aviation, and they are fun too. I spend a lot of my weekends and evenings socializing with my coworkers by choice. The Airware team frequents Thursday night karaoke in a nearby bar and our CTO is a Big Buck Hunter pro.
    Our product is insanely exciting--flying robots. Seriously. And we have an incredibly supportive group of investors who want to make sure that we succeed.

Cons

It's a startup, so depending on what is going on in the office, you sometimes have to work some serious hours. I feel that this is mitigated by the awesome team that I work with, but not everyone might feel that way.

Advice to Management

Enjoy the ride! :)