Ajilon - Worst manager, horrible team if that's what you can even call them, crap company overall! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ajilon

"Worst manager, horrible team if that's what you can even call them, crap company overall!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Southfield, MI
Current Employee - Account Manager in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Ajilon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was able to apply to dozens of other jobs while at my cube, interview for better jobs elsewhere, and the base salary was better than unemployment.

Cons

Manager was extremely unprofessional and ghetto, the team was unhelpful and out to sabotage all new employees and would try to steal business, the team would call your customers and try to take credit for your work, expected to come in at 8am and leave no earlier than 6pm when the manager never even showed up until 9am and left everyday by 5pm using her kids as an excuse, high turnover rate, complete lack of organization and corporate never paid you on time or accurately. This company was a joke and I am so glad I found a respectable company to work for. My dignity is now restored.

Advice to Management

Good thing you closed down most of your branches. Ajilon was the laughing stock of the industry and everyone who worked there was a bunch of misfits.

Other Employee Reviews for Ajilon

"The only thing constant is change"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ajilon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great teammates, good training, a sales team that truly cares for each other and doesn't act like a shark tank. Being part of a large organization means having resources to deliver quality and consistency of service even in the economic downturn.

Cons

Being owned by the Adecco Group is a plus because of the massive resources and stability of the company financially, but it also means constant acquisitions and integrations--the CRM platform changes mean you lose a lot of valuable customer and candidate data every +/- 2 years.

Advice to Management

As a national sales organization it would be helpful to take a more nuanced approach to campaigns and initiatives instead of rolling out objectives that work well in one region and not another.

"When is your best enough? Never."

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ajilon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The only real pro that I can think of is earning potential. If you're sales-focused and push your limits, the earning potential is decent. I know there are several Account Managers in the San Francisco district that make well into the six figures.

Cons

I realize that in a sales culture, there is a certain amount of embellishing. But in my opinion, a solid product can stand on its own. This is a company that constantly makes excuses for itself. "Oh, that temp didn't work out? Well, it's because of <insert lie>".

Advice to Management

Spend more money on your recruiting efforts and less money hiring Account Managers to sell an extremely flawed product.