KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast Paced, Great Place to Work.

Jul 8, 2020 - IT Systems Administrator in Madison, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are always new challenges and projects to work on so the job remains interesting and mentally stimulating. You are encouraged to try innovate and try new things. Great people to work with and a fun atmosphere with great culture.

Cons

The office space is not great and limited ability to improve it without a remodel of the floor. The open floor plan has limited private conference rooms which can make scheduling meetings problematic at times. Even in the offices, ambient noise can be high due to the fact they have open ceilings and are not complete separate from the general open spaces.

2 people found this review helpful

AkitaBox Response

Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoy the people,and benefits here at AkitaBox. We also appreciate your feedback on the issues you see with the culture at AkitaBox. We share your love of AkitaBox and we are initiating several new programs to help sustain and grow our culture as we continue to work remote. It's not easy, but maintaining our amazing culture is a top priority. We trust the recently shared plans are a positive step in the right direction and look forward to continued feedback.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Startups are hard - but the rewards are great

Jan 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The absolute determination of this team to fight through and work together this past year had been amazing. We changed so much in order to be successful and then the pandemic made things even harder. Our team didn’t give up and is why we will accomplish our biggest goals in the future. I can’t wait to see what we accomplish this year.

Cons

The challenges and realities of being in a startup are plentiful. It’s important for people to realize that. It takes a strong and determined person to be enjoy this type of environment and contribute to our success.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

AkitaBox Response

Human Resources Manager

We appreciate your feedback! As you know there are opportunities and challenges in an evolving and growing tech company. It is important that we continue to communicate openly as ABX continues its oath to success. It is team members like you who will enable AkitaBox to succeed. Thank you!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Job was good

Nov 16, 2021 - Data Coordinator in Madison, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people were great except for leadership Travel was fun Benefits was pretty good

Cons

Leadership sucked Sales kept contracting work out of scope My department wasn’t given the tools to do the work

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about AkitaBox.