KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Tough Environment

Sep 26, 2021 - Executive in Madison, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good product, possibly a truly great product . Great employees.

Cons

Chief of Operations was awful. Chief of Staff? Not a fan. The work environment was intense but not in a good way.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

AkitaBox Response

Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your review. We are glad you believe our products are great and that you think our employees are great as well, we do too. As a tech startup, AkitaBox continuously improves products, introduces new products and rapidly grows. In the midst of this growth, we strive to preserve our culture at AkitaBox. That can be a challenge and we welcome the constructive feedback to help us improve. Start up growth and change can be difficult and is not a fit for everyone. Our leadership team is committed to remaining connected with the employees and continuously enhancing the culture that we value so dearly during this growth. We will continue our update meetings, as well as regular team and one-on-one meetings, to solicit direct feedback from the team and to maintain transparency amongst our leadership and employees.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Startups are hard - but the rewards are great

Jan 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The absolute determination of this team to fight through and work together this past year had been amazing. We changed so much in order to be successful and then the pandemic made things even harder. Our team didn’t give up and is why we will accomplish our biggest goals in the future. I can’t wait to see what we accomplish this year.

Cons

The challenges and realities of being in a startup are plentiful. It’s important for people to realize that. It takes a strong and determined person to be enjoy this type of environment and contribute to our success.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

AkitaBox Response

Human Resources Manager

We appreciate your feedback! As you know there are opportunities and challenges in an evolving and growing tech company. It is important that we continue to communicate openly as ABX continues its oath to success. It is team members like you who will enable AkitaBox to succeed. Thank you!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Job was good

Nov 16, 2021 - Data Coordinator in Madison, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people were great except for leadership Travel was fun Benefits was pretty good

Cons

Leadership sucked Sales kept contracting work out of scope My department wasn’t given the tools to do the work

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about AkitaBox.