Albany International - I have been able to take my past 20 years job and life experieince and used it to get to where I am today. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Albany International

"I have been able to take my past 20 years job and life experieince and used it to get to where I am today."

Current Employee - Manufacturing Supervisor in Rochester, NH
Current Employee - Manufacturing Supervisor in Rochester, NH

Pros

Job securtiy, Job advacement, training, flexibility in supervising my department. The company has established itself as a leader in Compositie manufacuring, which will provide jobs for all current and future employees for many years into the future.

Cons

Long hours that are needed to make sure all of the company goals are being met. Slow to respond to the future growth which will mean more work to keep things on track.

Advice to Management

Establish training for current employees so that everyone can be evaluated on a fair and balenced system. establish a junior supervisor position so that people would have a better understanging of what being a leader is when they are put into that position.

Other Employee Reviews for Albany International

"A great company with great people."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kaukauna, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kaukauna, WI

Pros

Albany is an employee friendly company, one who promotes employee involvement and participation in things like safety, employee survey actions, lean improvements, 5S, and quality.

Cons

No significant downsides that I can see. Some leaders need development, but there is a leadership development program that started that should make a difference. Not perfect, but good effort to try to get better each day.

"OK could be better"

Current Employee - Start Up Operator in Homer, NY
    Current Employee - Start Up Operator in Homer, NY

Pros

Descent money.you have days off during the week when on 12 hour shifts but 12 hour shifts are long

Cons

Mandatory over time takes time away from family and the company says they care about family but they don;t show it with there actions/

Advice to Management

They should treat there employees with respect and not treat them like robots, we are human and do make mistakes at times!