Employee Review

1. 5.0

Working at Aldevra

Apr 23, 2020 - Installation Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company mission and culture.

Cons

Working at Aldevra can be stressful with the Governments high demands.

HR

Thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback! You are correct that some of the duties can become stressful, especially during peak government service seasons; glad we have someone like you on our team who also cares and respects this meticulous work to contribute to Aldevra and the government's most critical missions.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

Great company

May 8, 2020 - Electrician in Pineville, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family oriented and good with taking care of there employees.

Cons

Not to many bad experiences with the company.

Continue reading

HR

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide Aldevra feedback and for being a part of our mission! It is important for us to take care of our employee so that they can take care of themselves in order to provide the best services to our customers.

2. 5.0

Amazing

Apr 23, 2020 - HVAC Technician in Pineville, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with this company for about 1 1/2 years now. Couldn't recommend anyone better to work for. They treat you like family and always on point with everything. They work with you when you need help and truly care about not only you but your family as well. Some of the best people I have ever worked for.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative.

Continue reading

HR

Thank you for the kind review! We believe that if you're a part of the Aldevra team, then you're Aldevra family. It's important to us that our people are taken care of and we truly strive to provide the best to who we take care of.

Discover more reviews about Aldevra.