Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing company to work for

May 4, 2020 - Sales Representative in Kalamazoo, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company helps out the veteran community as well as helping out enlisted members of the military. The team does a good job with transparency and the willing to give it their all attitude.

Cons

Not a thing I would change.

HR

Thanks so much for giving us your feedback! As a veteran-owned small business, being able to continue to serve our veterans and service members in the civilian world is a collective goal, as well as a huge honor, that the Aldevra Team shares.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

May 8, 2020 - Electrician in Pineville, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family oriented and good with taking care of there employees.

Cons

Not to many bad experiences with the company.

Continue reading

HR

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide Aldevra feedback and for being a part of our mission! It is important for us to take care of our employee so that they can take care of themselves in order to provide the best services to our customers.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing

Apr 23, 2020 - HVAC Technician in Pineville, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with this company for about 1 1/2 years now. Couldn't recommend anyone better to work for. They treat you like family and always on point with everything. They work with you when you need help and truly care about not only you but your family as well. Some of the best people I have ever worked for.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative.

Continue reading

HR

Thank you for the kind review! We believe that if you're a part of the Aldevra team, then you're Aldevra family. It's important to us that our people are taken care of and we truly strive to provide the best to who we take care of.

Discover more reviews about Aldevra.