KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Aldo Cashier Experience

Aug 31, 2021 - Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work hours and work scheduling was always great. The store was committed to helping out customers as needed. The quality of the products were excellent and I still own various shoes, bags and accessories from the store still in great condition. The employee discount was amazing because it was half off the original price.

Cons

This is probably not relevant anymore but as we moved into the new storefront, there were a handful of days that our system would shut down and we weren't able to accept card purchases which led to stressful and demanding shifts. Too often I was also working as a sales associate due to having too few sales associates on schedule but I wasn't allowed to mark down my sales because it wasn't my actual position. The employee discount may be half off the original price however, they deduct the full price from your monthly discount amount which was roughly $500, so if I bought $500 worth of items and only paid $250, then I wouldn't be able to use my discount till the following month.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing place

Jan 1, 2022 - Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work at

Cons

None. Let me use the app

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Company Review

Jan 25, 2022 - Sales Associate in Orange, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great and helpful staff Good environment

Cons

Could use some more professionalism between co worker

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Aldo.