Employee Review

Current Employee

Great Discount!

Sep 8, 2021 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent service and great employee discount

Cons

There are no Cons it is great working at Aldo

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Aldo Cashier Experience

Aug 31, 2021 - Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work hours and work scheduling was always great. The store was committed to helping out customers as needed. The quality of the products were excellent and I still own various shoes, bags and accessories from the store still in great condition. The employee discount was amazing because it was half off the original price.

Cons

This is probably not relevant anymore but as we moved into the new storefront, there were a handful of days that our system would shut down and we weren't able to accept card purchases which led to stressful and demanding shifts. Too often I was also working as a sales associate due to having too few sales associates on schedule but I wasn't allowed to mark down my sales because it wasn't my actual position. The employee discount may be half off the original price however, they deduct the full price from your monthly discount amount which was roughly $500, so if I bought $500 worth of items and only paid $250, then I wouldn't be able to use my discount till the following month.

2. 1.0
    Former Contractor

ALDO was rewarding, productive, up-beat, until 2017 AKA “ALDO_2.0.”

Nov 29, 2021 - Head Store Manager in Stamford, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

•Create own Work Environment (w/in code). • Training & Elevating my Team to new heights. • Interacting with knowledgeable clientele & keeping our regulars in the loop of styles/sales. • Reaching MBO Bonuses, Awards, Promotions, & Praise • Clear lay for all needed Company Contacts #’s.

Cons

Extremely low entry-level pay. High demands of labor without proper delegation The new Superiors are far inferior than the last. Quality diminishing, price gouging, company rep.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Aldo.