Alegeus - Good company | Glassdoor

"Good company"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Carrollton, TX
Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Carrollton, TX

I worked at Alegeus full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Management worked hard to make comfortable working environment and get all departments working together

Cons

Not using employees to their full potential, not a lot of room for growth.

Other Employee Reviews for Alegeus

1. "Less than A Year"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Alegeus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the type of company that really rewards you for your work. It is definitely fast paced but once you get into a routine the days fly while you are here. The people here are smart and you learn a lot just by showing up to work. There is also a big importance put on people's personal lives and families - that's a nice change of pace.

Cons

Having multiple locations mean your manager or the people you work directly with are not always here in person. That can be challenging at times because you do not always get on someone's calendar for a conversation.

Advice to Management

Management should lead by example especially when it comes to getting to know new employees. Direct reports notice that and follow suit. I felt like when I was new, if the manager didn't address me, neither did their direct reports.

"Don't settle for Alegeus"

Current Employee - Data Integration in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Data Integration in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Alegeus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Alegeus provides free water, coffee, and tea.

Cons

I have been working at Alegeus for over 2 years now; the turnover rate is so high, that my 2 years here, makes me a "veteran".

You would think a company with such high turnover, would appreciate a loyal employee, but I experienced the opposite.

The more people that quit, the more work that was added to my undefined set of responsibilities.

I tried to get help, but the execs were brought in to inflate the numbers, and make the company appear as profitable as possible; this means, they couldn't care less about my work-load.

The worst part: because I'm the only constant on my team, I can't even use the PTO I have accumulated. It's September, and I haven't taken a day off since October. That's an entire year!

There is so much turnover; even on the executive level! It's so hard, working in an environment with that much turnover.

If you take a job with Alegeus, I guarantee your day-to-day work, will not match the job description used to lure you in.

I'm hoping to find a new job before December 31st because the PTO I earned is "use it or lose it". If I leave before 12/31, Atleast I'll be able to use my PTO in check form.

Advice to Management

Please try to set an accurate expectation during the interview process, of what the role consists of.