Alert Communications - Amazing Place To Work | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing Place To Work"

Current Employee - Scheduling Supervisor in Camarillo, CA

I have been working at Alert Communications full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Flexible schedules, we are a 24/7/365 call center and have availability between the hours of 4a-11p shifts. We do our best to accommodate around the needs of the business and work/life balance.

Cons

Rapid growth... This is a good "bad" thing to have in our industry, being fully staffed is one of the most important aspects of the job. Being able to satisfy everyone's requests for time away and maintaining good quality service for our clients with live answer rates.

Alert Communications2019-10-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "No other job compares to Alert!"

Current Employee - Intake Specialist in Camarillo, CA

I have been working at Alert Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

Alert Communications starts intake specialists at $16/hour, which as an entry level position in California, this is extremely hard to come by. The company believes in promoting from within and allows for several job opportunities in a variety of departments. They advocate wellness and truly practice what they preach. Alert provides yoga, Pilates, finance, and other classes focused on physical and mental health.... Unlike other jobs, Alert genuinely makes you feel as though you play a very important role in the company and their goal as a community is to help make you the best version of yourself that you can be.

Cons

It can be a bit chilly in the call center, but it is nothing a thick jacket can't fix.

Alert Communications2019-11-28
  2. "Opportunity Awaits!"

Current Employee - Accounts Receivable in Camarillo, CA

I have been working at Alert Communications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Our company has always held a high level of integrity, remained open in its communication with employees, welcomes feedback to find ways to improve, and makes you feel valued. We have varied shifts to accommodate all schedules & we encourage promoting from within if you're looking for a long-term career.

Cons

The idea that we are 350+ employees now (as I started when we had 30), is crazy to me! You may never know all our names is the only con I can think of, but you'll always feel like part of the team!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, our company is the best job I've ever had!

Alert Communications2019-10-15

Discover more reviews about Alert Communications.