Alert Innovation - Great and exciting place to work | Glassdoor

"Great and exciting place to work"

I have been working at Alert Innovation full-time

Pros

It's a pleasure to come to work where everyone has a common goal - to make the company successful. It's an environment where every individual has the opportunity to make a difference and is treated with respect for what they've contributed vs. other companies that are only interested in what you haven't gotten done. Everyone works hard yet we make the time to also play hard too.

Cons

Not a con to speak of - we all work hard with the flexibility to do it on our own schedule, but if you are looking for a 9-5 job where you just put in your time and pick up your pay check, this isn't the right environment. Culture and work ethic are as important as the ability to do the job.

Alert Innovation2019-02-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "World Class Organization!"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Billerica, MA

I have been working at Alert Innovation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Outstanding culture and top notch talent.

Cons

No cons...but be aware that Alert is a fast moving start-up and you really have to love that kind of environment to succeed here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Alert Innovation2019-10-05

"A good example of the right ways to grow!"

Current Employee - Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Billerica, MA

I have been working at Alert Innovation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Alert Innovation, is constantly improving. The leaps we make in technology and head count, sort of rewrite the way we have to operate every few months. Some, might see that as a con, but we are not stagnant and that allows us the opportunity to really have continuous improvement. We are not burdened by hard and fast long term tradition. It's a very exiting environment. Something that is rare in the environment... of a young company is complete faith in the staff and that they are making the right decisions. But here, I feel very confident in the high level decisions of the company. The side effect of this confidence is that I can focus not on the high level challenges for the business, but my personal goals and tasks. It may not sound like much, but has been rare in my many years of NPI and startup culture. I have been here for a few years now, and not once have I felt like I didn't want to come in. It's a great place, where you know you are making a difference.

Cons

We are really still a startup company. There is pressure and short timelines. We have high value deliverables. We are expected to perform at a high level and need to continue at that level to be successful. Although the company culture is fantastic and inviting, you need to be ready and able to roll up your sleeves to function well here. You also need to be comfortable with managing your time and schedule. Someone,... who is used to normal big company vacation and PTO benefits may struggle with our format.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, the formula works, if we make mistakes the failure is always forward.

Alert Innovation2019-10-01

Discover more reviews about Alert Innovation.