AlfaTech - Top MEP Consulting Firm in the Bay Area | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Top MEP Consulting Firm in the Bay Area"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at AlfaTech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

AlfaTech has been one of the best experiences of my life. Every single person in this company has their own place or value unlike many other firms. This type of a culture has been instilled by the upper management and of course the CEO, Jeff Fini. All the partners and principals really do care about their teams and genuinely want everyone to do well. This is a company where young engineers can learn from some of the most experienced principals and can boast about working for some of the biggest names in the Bay Area, maybe even the US. I have witnessed this company grow immensely over the past few years. The growth is shown by the success of our LA office. The benefits and everything else are great too! I highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking become a leader in the industry by working on the best projects.

Cons

Can't really think of any..

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great experience, challenging projects, professional"

Former Employee - Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at AlfaTech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I spent almost 2 years at the SF office and I must say it was great experience. Of course it was challenging at times with handling multiple projects and meeting some tight deadlines but this is the business we’re in and Alfatech manages it well. Management showed a good commitment to providing a fun and collaborative environment. Great mentor ship is available from the department heads. Free snacks!!!!

Cons

Restroom gets packed in the morning at times so you may have to go to the one on the floor below. Conference rooms can’t get booked at times because they already may have been booked a while back.

Advice to Management

Provide more field experience to the engineers so that they can get a better feel for the project.

2. "Great company to work for!"

Pros

- Great clients
    - Large, open office space in San Jose
    - Easy access to all upper management (open door policy)
    - Decent benefits - 401K match program is a plus
    - Create your own path - your position is what you make it
    - Coworkers feel like family - everyone is on the same team

Cons

No cons come to mind.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees, communicate, and continue to maintain a fun, positive working environment.

Discover more reviews about AlfaTech.