Alfi Business Partners - Great place | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place"

I worked at Alfi Business Partners full-time

Pros

Friendly employees, Lots of room for growth within the company.

Cons

The work hours were extremely long while i was there

Alfi Business Partners2017-08-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Internship"

Current Intern - I'm A Corporate Trainer Pushing for A Management Position

I have been working at Alfi Business Partners

Pros

I am currently interning with ALFI until August since I am double majoring in marketing and business management.. It's a great opportunity for anyone looking for growth or to get your feet wet.

Cons

Long hours but managers work with you

Advice to Management

Couldn't thank you enough for giving me this opportunity.

Alfi Business Partners2016-08-12
  2. "Door to Door Sales Associate for Verizon."

Former Employee - Dood to Door Sales in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Alfi Business Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

You will learn how to present yourself as a door to door Verizon Sales Associate. They have extensive Peer Presentations from 10am to 1pm. They test you on your learned skills extensively. You have to speak in front of the entire team of 30 or more. If you never liked speaking in public, this will help you learn to become more efficient as a public speaker, and teach you the skills on how to become a star as a Door to Door Sales Representative.

Cons

You work from 10am to 9pm. You only get Commission. Not enough to pay bills. You really don't know what the job is, until they drive you to the neighborhoods, and you realize who you are working for, which is Verizon, and that you are a Door to Door Sales Representative for Verizon. You are sent to places such as the Rosa Parks Communities. It is very dangerous. You will go out in groups. But, once you are experienced you will be out there alone, from 1pm to 8pm. For a woman, this is a very dangerous job. My cell phone sometimes died, and they had dropped me off, then to pick me up later, and they had no idea where I actually was located. The groups are very young. In their early 20's. I was in my late 30's. This tends to create a lot of unnecessary issues at times. You work in groups, (Teams). When you are the only woman, in a group of 4 men...problems do arise.

Advice to Management

We should have a salary for as many hours as we put into this position. I worked from 10am to 9pm. If we use our own vehicles, management should pay for our gas, especially since we don't make a salary.

Alfi Business Partners2019-11-20

Discover more reviews about Alfi Business Partners.