Algorithmia - Marketing Manager | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Marketing Manager"

I have been working at Algorithmia full-time

Pros

The Algorithmia team is great to work with; they're very supportive, friendly, and welcoming. Each person pulls their own weight and is eager to help out on projects for colleagues. I appreciate the work flexibility, the amount of responsibility each person is granted, and the all hands on deck mentality.

Cons

A growing team requires adaptive workers; that's not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Continue being open to team ideas and empowering individuals to own their projects.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Hardworking, fast-paced company"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Algorithmia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From my experience, Algorithmia manages to balance hardworking, focused work with an acceptance of helping others around you in times of need. Individuals are always willing to jump in on ad-hoc projects and supportive teammates are available to ask for help or advice. The work is flexible, with a work-life balance being whatever you make it be. I've also appreciated the efforts from the bottom up to be supportive of women in tech and to diversify the company overall.

Cons

At a fast-paced company, growing pains are bound to occur - some project teams happen too fast or too slow compared to others, which can be hard to balance. Sometimes with new team members coming on board, it's hard to split responsibilities.

Advice to Management

Continue to nurture a patient, understanding work environment while we pick up the pace.

2. "A Close-Knit, Hard-Working Team"

Current Employee - Lead Frontend Engineer in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Lead Frontend Engineer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Algorithmia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The entire AI/ML space can feel a bit over-hyped, but working at Algorithmia has opened my eyes to the fundamental, transformational power these technologies can have, both for large enterprises and regular folks. The team is humble and down-to-earth, and I feel empowered to own my work and grow.

Cons

A classic startup problem: we're desperately in need of more people to join us! If you can't handle randomization and/or putting on hats you haven't worn before at a moment's notice, this will be a tough place to work.

Advice to Management

As we hire more folks it's going to be more important than ever to create a structure that facilitates fast-paced product development and execution.

Discover more reviews about Algorithmia.