Align Aerospace (formerly Anixter Pentacon) - Good Stable company that doesnt pay attention to their employee's. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Align Aerospace (formerly Anixter Pentacon)

"Good Stable company that doesnt pay attention to their employee's."

Current Employee - Customer Service Sales Support
Current Employee - Customer Service Sales Support

Pros

If you need some personal time off, a day, a couple hours, they are great working with you. Two weeks paid vaca first year + a couple of days before that year comes. Comfortable work area, can talk to employees without feeling like someone is watching but still have to do work of course. Can decorate your work area. Pay is pretty competitive depending on what you ask for.

Cons

No personal relationship between management and employees for example Boss: "How was your weekend?" Employee: "oh it was great I had a good time at the beach on saturday with my friends and Sunday I went to church, cleaned the yard, and relaxed, how about yourself?" Boss: "Oh it was good" Employee: "Oh yea what did you do?" Boss: "nothing, just hung out"... thats and every week thing.

We're staring at computers all day and there is no vision coverage , Sales team - sometimes its hard for them to go to lunch or on a break. Alot of us smoke... pretty obvious. Although I mentioned you dont feel like someone is watching, if the boss passes you twice and saw you doing something other than work,they make sure your doing something the second time around.

Advice to Management

Refrigerator is horrible, many employee's have foot massagers, radio ( low volume), mini waterfalls but I cannot have a mini fridge? Employee's have stolen my lunch from the breakroom fridge and causes me to spend more by going out everyday. Ive contacted the my boss then the Vice president on this... no response. Bonuses, being in Sales I hardly see a bonus. I know people in purchasing that receives bonuses every month. We are the one's obtaining the orders, purchasing just purchases them. Also some people in Sales get bonuses and hardly do any work, some of us work harder and dont ever see a bonus.

Other Employee Reviews for Align Aerospace (formerly Anixter Pentacon)

1. "VP, Procurement"

I worked at Align Aerospace (formerly Anixter Pentacon) full-time

Pros

Opportunities for future sales growth

Cons

Not being to able to leverage spends

2. "Supply Chain Manager / Demand Planning"

I have been working at Align Aerospace (formerly Anixter Pentacon) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

great atmosphere and great people.

Cons

There aren't many downsides i can think of.