AllHealth Network - GREAT place to work | Glassdoor

"GREAT place to work"

Current Employee - Leader

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Over the past month I have heard "people are so kind here" more than 3 times from different new employees. I love hearing that and appreciate that kindness is a priority for our culture. Our leadership teams work really well together. We value our staff, value high quality care for the individuals we serve and realize that making informed and sometimes tough financial decisions is key to our sustainability.

Cons

I look forward to the future when we can pay our clinicians a salary that is closer to what they deserve. Our leadership is committed to this as well.

Advice to Management

It is a privilege to work for you as we serve our community. Thank you for valuing our staff and working to make AllHealth Network a place for individuals to receive outstanding services.

AllHealth Network2018-12-31

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I feel valued"

Current Employee - Mental Health Specialist in Littleton, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network part-time for less than a year

Pros

The values and culture at AllHealth Network make this a wonderful place to work. Having worked in community mental health for over 20 years, I have been very happy working for the organization thus far (it's been 3 months). The leadership team is relational and kind and allows for transparency, which creates a culture of collaboration and "we are all in this together" mentality. I feel appreciated and valued and I'm so glad I chose to work here.

Cons

I do not have any cons to share.

AllHealth Network2019-10-02
  2. "Would not recommend"

Former Employee - Outpatient Clinician in Parker, CO

I worked at AllHealth Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Multiple locations and Great co-workers

Cons

Clinical caseload was way too high - was treating the most high-risk clients, and only had availability in my schedule to see people every 2-3 weeks due to large caseload. Highly unethical

AllHealth Network2019-12-27

Discover more reviews about AllHealth Network.