AllHealth Network - I feel valued | Glassdoor
  1. "I feel valued"

Current Employee - Mental Health Specialist in Littleton, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network part-time for less than a year

Pros

The values and culture at AllHealth Network make this a wonderful place to work. Having worked in community mental health for over 20 years, I have been very happy working for the organization thus far (it's been 3 months). The leadership team is relational and kind and allows for transparency, which creates a culture of collaboration and "we are all in this together" mentality. I feel appreciated and valued and... I'm so glad I chose to work here.

Cons

I do not have any cons to share.

AllHealth Network2019-10-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great leadership makes all the difference"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time

Pros

This is an organization that is moving forward and takes its role in the community seriously. The administration is flexible and understands that employees need to be heard and valued if they are to help the agency’s clients in a meaningful way. I have had a wonderful experience as an employee here.

Cons

So far I have encountered no downsides, other than the challenge any nonprofit has to pay its employees as much as it would like to.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you’re doing!

AllHealth Network2019-03-13
  2. "Great To Work As A Clinician"

Former Employee - Case Manager in Castle Rock, CO

I worked at AllHealth Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Had a wonderful experience working within the PSR team. I was well-trained and had teammates that cared deeply for clients and professional development. The culture at the Castle Rock office specifically was wonderful. I always had someone I could use as a sounding board and could also expect thoughtful, client centered advice.

Cons

Caseloads are high for some and then lower for others. Finding a way to really balance so everyone is using their strengths to better serve clients is something to look more and more into.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing - listening, training and deeply caring for staff and clients.

AllHealth Network2019-10-22

Discover more reviews about AllHealth Network.