AllStaff Technical Solutions - Great company. Working for them has been very pleasurable | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AllStaff Technical Solutions

"Great company. Working for them has been very pleasurable"

Current Employee - PC Technician in Vicksburg, MS
Current Employee - PC Technician in Vicksburg, MS

I have been working at AllStaff Technical Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company has been nothing but courteous, nice, and open to its employees. They do interact often with the employees and give their employees a voice (whether to discuss benefits or their open door policy.

Cons

contracting company, so I worry about job security.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. It is nice to feel like we as employees matter.

Other Employee Reviews for AllStaff Technical Solutions

1. "Great Contracting Company"

Current Contractor - Systems Administrative in Vicksburg, MS
    Current Contractor - Systems Administrative in Vicksburg, MS

I have been working at AllStaff Technical Solutions as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I have had the oppoutunity of working with government directly and can say that contracting with AllStaff is the way to go. The communication is what is winning me over. They are constantly updating you of any changes from small or big. I have always been able to get an answer to a question within C.O.B. of that day. I'm not sure what the count of the AllStaff family is right now, but from the way they treat you would think that you are their favorite. I have grown to know many of the upper management and they have always been fair and honest. I will recommend them to any friend or family member that was looking for employment.

Cons

There are none at all

2. "A great company to work for!"

Current Contractor - Senior Business Analyst in Baltimore, MD
    Current Contractor - Senior Business Analyst in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at AllStaff Technical Solutions as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

AllStaff is an excellent company to work for, the compensation was very competitive and the staff truly cared and placed you in a career not just a job. They offered training and programs to help those interested to take advantage of. I was placed on two different assignments with AllStaff and both assignments were very exceptional experiences, AllStaff went over and beyond to assist me in every way they could. I have made and remain friends with several other professionals who were placed into their career with AllStaff and it is always positive conversations with great experiences. I would definitely recommend this company to work for.

Cons

I can honestly say I have not personally experienced anything unfavorable with AllStaff