Allegiance (CA) - Qualifed as top representative in the nation for our major client! | Glassdoor
  1. "Qualifed as top representative in the nation for our major client!"

Current Employee - Account Director in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working at Allegiance for a year now within our marketing division. I have been really focusing on my professional skills in being the best with communication with the client and leadership development with coaching my team. Because of setting goals and having my manager weekly evaluate my performance I have rencently qualified as a top Account Director that will be a rewarded to attend an all-inclusive company...

Cons

Managers only announced the top five in the nation and I would have love to see the rest of the competitiors who placed working with my major client. Also wanted more feedback in what to improve.

Advice to Management

I wish my manager showcased this opportunity a little more and discussed the qualifications in more meetings.

Allegiance (CA)2017-10-25

Other Employee Reviews

"Qualified for any number of positions, based on training."

Current Employee - Futures Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

They are a successful business because they train employees thoroughly and make sure that potential experts to be are confident and ready to go.

Cons

The only downside I can possibly foresee potentially is not long enough weekends. I would have competitive challenges between our friendly staff. For instance games that strengthen the reason competition is exhilarating like bragging rights on staff communication board for winner. Make sure every employee knows who the superstar is! It will run over to the workplace.

Advice to Management

Incentives for outstanding employees who are proud to be working there. Be it pushing a broom or head of HR...

Allegiance (CA)2018-04-27

"Every possible position"

I worked at Allegiance (CA) part-time for less than a year

Pros

Pros: you get a chance to taste what is like to work for 12 hours every day for little or no guarantee of tomorrow

Cons

This job employs a pyramid scheme and completely commission-based. The more sales that you make, the higher you will go. However, the employees are expected to work between 9 AM to 9 PM every day. Even some on the weekends. This is a terrible way to gain leadership because everyone starts as a salesperson even if you want to become a manager. EVERY POSITION IS LITERALLY DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES.

Advice to Management

Terrible business model.

Allegiance (CA)2019-02-13

Discover more reviews about Allegiance (CA).