Allegiance (CA) - Working in the HR Department | Glassdoor

"Working in the HR Department"

Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

I started in this position as a sales representative for our major clients that we work with and I as I got more into the training process I was able to cross train in other divisions. This really helped me to see all aspects of the buinsess and find my right niche to grow in this company. I now work in the Human Resources department and because of major expansion opportunties in opening up an office in OC, I have the...

Cons

The time frame to transition our team is coming quicker than expected and I hope I just absorb everything as we have our main trainers here for month. I need to study and definetly assume higher roles to get my experience in half the time.

Advice to Management

I would like to see time frames for expansion offices put up publicly in the office. It would make it more exciting and helpful to have a visual reminder!

Allegiance (CA)2017-11-07

Other Employee Reviews

"Qualified for any number of positions, based on training."

Current Employee - Futures Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

They are a successful business because they train employees thoroughly and make sure that potential experts to be are confident and ready to go.

Cons

The only downside I can possibly foresee potentially is not long enough weekends. I would have competitive challenges between our friendly staff. For instance games that strengthen the reason competition is exhilarating like bragging rights on staff communication board for winner. Make sure every employee knows who the superstar is! It will run over to the workplace.

Advice to Management

Incentives for outstanding employees who are proud to be working there. Be it pushing a broom or head of HR...

Allegiance (CA)2018-04-27

"Every possible position"

I worked at Allegiance (CA) part-time for less than a year

Pros

Pros: you get a chance to taste what is like to work for 12 hours every day for little or no guarantee of tomorrow

Cons

This job employs a pyramid scheme and completely commission-based. The more sales that you make, the higher you will go. However, the employees are expected to work between 9 AM to 9 PM every day. Even some on the weekends. This is a terrible way to gain leadership because everyone starts as a salesperson even if you want to become a manager. EVERY POSITION IS LITERALLY DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES.

Advice to Management

Terrible business model.

Allegiance (CA)2019-02-13

Discover more reviews about Allegiance (CA).