Allegiance (CA) - Not a true Sports Marketing Firm | Glassdoor
  1. "Not a true Sports Marketing Firm"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in San Diego, CA

I worked at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some great people worked for the company, making the environment fun, however we were all in the same boat.

Cons

Management and HR make the firm out to be a top Marketing Firm with great growth potential and financial bonuses. The company is really a door-to-door ticket sales, 100% commission, and a pyramid scheme.

Advice to Management

Be upfront about the positions and what the company really is and maybe you will have better retention.

Allegiance (CA)2018-04-13

Allegiance (CA) Response

April 16, 2018Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback about the great people you worked with and the fun environment of our office. We strive to create this exciting environment full of hard working and amazing individuals. We are sorry for any confusion with our business model as we do not ask our employees ...

Other Employee Reviews

"Qualified for any number of positions, based on training."

Current Employee - Futures Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

They are a successful business because they train employees thoroughly and make sure that potential experts to be are confident and ready to go.

Cons

The only downside I can possibly foresee potentially is not long enough weekends. I would have competitive challenges between our friendly staff. For instance games that strengthen the reason competition is exhilarating like bragging rights on staff communication board for winner. Make sure every employee knows who the superstar is! It will run over to the workplace.

Advice to Management

Incentives for outstanding employees who are proud to be working there. Be it pushing a broom or head of HR...

Allegiance (CA)2018-04-27

"Every possible position"

I worked at Allegiance (CA) part-time for less than a year

Pros

Pros: you get a chance to taste what is like to work for 12 hours every day for little or no guarantee of tomorrow

Cons

This job employs a pyramid scheme and completely commission-based. The more sales that you make, the higher you will go. However, the employees are expected to work between 9 AM to 9 PM every day. Even some on the weekends. This is a terrible way to gain leadership because everyone starts as a salesperson even if you want to become a manager. EVERY POSITION IS LITERALLY DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES.

Advice to Management

Terrible business model.

Allegiance (CA)2019-02-13

Discover more reviews about Allegiance (CA).