Allegiance (CA) - Not even close to what sports marketing is | Glassdoor

"Not even close to what sports marketing is"

I worked at Allegiance (CA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

People are nice and the manager of the branch I worked at was very motivating and a good leader, if you like pyramids, this is the job for you

Cons

Misleading interview, was told that I would be part of their "management training program", they lie about certain aspects of the job and also do not clearly answer your questions, very unprofessional work environment, had to sit on the ground for our morning meeting, if you draw out their business model and how you can move up in the company, you get the shape of a PYRAMID, purely commission based, learn no real skills,...

Advice to Management

Stop lying in your job postings and interviews, just be upfront about what you guys do, teach actual marketing skills

Allegiance (CA)2018-05-27

Other Employee Reviews

"Qualified for any number of positions, based on training."

Current Employee - Futures Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

They are a successful business because they train employees thoroughly and make sure that potential experts to be are confident and ready to go.

Cons

The only downside I can possibly foresee potentially is not long enough weekends. I would have competitive challenges between our friendly staff. For instance games that strengthen the reason competition is exhilarating like bragging rights on staff communication board for winner. Make sure every employee knows who the superstar is! It will run over to the workplace.

Advice to Management

Incentives for outstanding employees who are proud to be working there. Be it pushing a broom or head of HR...

Allegiance (CA)2018-04-27

"Every possible position"

I worked at Allegiance (CA) part-time for less than a year

Pros

Pros: you get a chance to taste what is like to work for 12 hours every day for little or no guarantee of tomorrow

Cons

This job employs a pyramid scheme and completely commission-based. The more sales that you make, the higher you will go. However, the employees are expected to work between 9 AM to 9 PM every day. Even some on the weekends. This is a terrible way to gain leadership because everyone starts as a salesperson even if you want to become a manager. EVERY POSITION IS LITERALLY DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES.

Advice to Management

Terrible business model.

Allegiance (CA)2019-02-13

Discover more reviews about Allegiance (CA).