Allegiance (CA) - Management Trainee | Glassdoor
  1. "Management Trainee"

I worked at Allegiance (CA)

Pros

It is a fun environment and if you are looking for a door to door sales job I would highly recommend working here.

Cons

I specifically said that I was not looking for a door to door sales job during my interview and they said that they would be able to find something for me. But first day on the job I was out selling door to door. They know selling door to door has a stigma that comes with it so they try to avoid telling you until you are already out in the field. It is also a commission-based salary

Advice to Management

Be up front during the interview. If you continue to lead people on then you are going to continue to have a high turnover of employees.

Allegiance (CA)2018-11-12

Other Employee Reviews

"Qualified for any number of positions, based on training."

Current Employee - Futures Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Allegiance (CA) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

They are a successful business because they train employees thoroughly and make sure that potential experts to be are confident and ready to go.

Cons

The only downside I can possibly foresee potentially is not long enough weekends. I would have competitive challenges between our friendly staff. For instance games that strengthen the reason competition is exhilarating like bragging rights on staff communication board for winner. Make sure every employee knows who the superstar is! It will run over to the workplace.

Advice to Management

Incentives for outstanding employees who are proud to be working there. Be it pushing a broom or head of HR...

Allegiance (CA)2018-04-27

"Every possible position"

I worked at Allegiance (CA) part-time for less than a year

Pros

Pros: you get a chance to taste what is like to work for 12 hours every day for little or no guarantee of tomorrow

Cons

This job employs a pyramid scheme and completely commission-based. The more sales that you make, the higher you will go. However, the employees are expected to work between 9 AM to 9 PM every day. Even some on the weekends. This is a terrible way to gain leadership because everyone starts as a salesperson even if you want to become a manager. EVERY POSITION IS LITERALLY DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES.

Advice to Management

Terrible business model.

Allegiance (CA)2019-02-13

Discover more reviews about Allegiance (CA).