Allegiant Travel - Home every night | Glassdoor

"Home every night"

Current Employee - Flight Attendant in Punta Gorda, FL

I have been working at Allegiant Travel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It’s like having a 9 to 5 job, but not 9 to 5 hours. Love being home every night, very flexible schedule, and connecting with passengers from all over, often times repeat customers.

Cons

It you want to see the world this wouldn’t be for you.

Allegiant Travel2019-09-21
  1. "Continued quality improvements commensurate with growth"

Current Employee - Airline Captain in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Allegiant Travel full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Strong financial earnings in a competitive business. Strong desire to improve processes daily to further customer satisfaction and shareholder profits with regular successful outcomes. Focused C-Level suite that drives profitability without overextending the company's growth pace.

Cons

Not the highest wage provider, but carefully balances employee wage/benefits to ensure company long-term viability along with employee retention. Some operational processes are still new and developing, but the outlook is good and history reflects high degrees of success in changes and improvements. Improvements in Mgmt. / Union labor relations will be revealed in the timeliness and perceived outcomes of 2nd contracts that will be negotiated and agreed upon in the next year or two.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow at the current pace of about 15% per annum; there is danger for airlines (as history can demonstrate) in growing too quickly. Training should continue to focus on building confidence as well as skill in a supportive environment (ie, AQP development, instructor monitoring, training audits, etc.). And most importantly take the principle of simplification to heart in all processes. Simplifying processes for both employees and customers will yield happy people in both categories which will drive success for the company.

Allegiant Travel2020-01-26
  2. "Great Perks..Great Pay..Home Everyday!"

Current Employee - Flight Attendant in Asheville, NC

I have been working at Allegiant Travel full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have worked for multiple airlines and Allegiant hands down is the Best! They continue to have positive growth and improvements in all aspects of of our company. And it is "our" company, where I feel appreciated and valued as an employee. I personally utilize the flight benefits frequently combined with flexible schedule to enjoy many of our destinations. Excellent medical/401/stock options/bonuses..and home every night!

Cons

As typical with all airlines there are those days with weather and mechanicals and delays. When it comes to Allegiant I only have Cudos no Cons!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! One only has to come from failed/furloughed airlines to recognize what you have accomplished with Allegiant!

Allegiant Travel2020-01-21

Discover more reviews about Allegiant Travel.