Cover image for Alley Cat Allies

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee

Very unhealthy work place!

Sep 30, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Cause of helping and saving feral cats is wonderful, and the company is truly making a difference for them. Everyone there is an animal lover. Overall, the staff members are very nice and work well with each other.

Cons

Executive managers micromanage at the NANO level and change processes and procedures constantly; this creates delays, unnecessary extra work, and more stress for staff. They yell, bully, and degrade staff and vendors, alike, in front of others. The extremely low morale level is rated at a 1, in my opinion. There is a revolving door with incoming and outgoing of employees, as the turnover rate is so high. If jobs were easier to attain, the majority of the staff members would be exiting this company... all because of a couple of executive managers.

Continue reading
    36 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Mission focused, great team, huge impact in movement

Jan 20, 2017 - Program Manager in Bethesda, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love working here, we are very focused on having huge impact to stop killing of cats. For such a small team, we have had tremendous across the country in saving cats and changing laws. I am so proud of our work and my team members. I now think of them as some of my best friends. I love the dedication and passion of the executive team. They work late nights and almost every weekend.

Cons

its hard when we cant save every cat, although we try. The metro commute has been bad because of the metro work. -

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Non profit animal advocacy organization

Nov 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Headquarters is located in downtown Bethesda MD

Cons

Small non profit with less than 13 employees

3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Alley Cat Allies.

Alley Cat Allies Job Seekers Also Viewed