Alliance Data - The experience was a great learning experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Data

"The experience was a great learning experience."

Former Employee - LDP in Columbus, OH
Former Employee - LDP in Columbus, OH

I worked at Alliance Data full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is really laid back, is all about their employees and also has a great focus on customer satisfaction.

Cons

They are not open to outside suggestions from new employees. I was in their leadership program and 2 weeks from completing the program. I was let go because I was not a match for their culture.

Advice to Management

They should be more welcoming to the outside candidates in their LDP as these are the future leaders of the company. They are the ones that are managing your front lines. Work closer with the candidates of the program to ensure they are getting what the program is about. Their is so much flexibility that as a former candidate I was not sure whether I was or not meeting the expectations.

Other Employee Reviews for Alliance Data

"Payment sloutions"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

I worked at Alliance Data full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

pay what you are worth.

Cons

bad supervisors, fire you if you miss work because of funeral

Advice to Management

yes if you kiss butts

"The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Westerville, OH
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Westerville, OH

I have been working at Alliance Data full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company is growing and there are many types of job openings available. There is always room to move either laterally or upwardly. The company offers great pay and benefits, and overall I feel the work life balance was okay.

Cons

Management is TERRIBLE! I have never experienced so many back stabbing individualS, EVER! Management treats people below them like they are much better than them. They make you feel bad when you make a mistake, and they make a HUGE deal of it. You feel as if your best is NEVER good enough. HR is not good about keeping complaints confidential. They don't necessarily mention your name, but they will give so many clues and hints as to who made the complaint, that anyone can figure it out. You don't feel safe to address your concerns because there could be backlash. I would never work for this company again!

Advice to Management

Don't act like you are better than everyone else, just because of your title. Refrain from gossiping about your employees behind their back, and show some RESPECT!