Alliance Family of Companies - The managers are incredibe | Glassdoor
  1. "The managers are incredibe"

I have been working at Alliance Family of Companies full-time

Pros

In my experience, your manager can really define your work life for the better or worse. Thankfully my mangers are arguably the best I've ever worked with. They're kind, understanding and I've never gotten flak for asking for help. A lot of time I don't even need to ask, because they are always offering a helping hand. I really appreciate having a job where I have a good relationship with my bosses.

Cons

Nothing stands out.

Alliance Family of Companies2019-03-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place to Grow"

Current Employee - EEG Operations

I have been working at Alliance Family of Companies full-time

Pros

People care about what we do and who we serve. We believe in our contribution to the neurodiagnostic community. Because of that commitment to delivering exceptional care, many teams outperform their job description. That becomes contagious, as it is easier to do more when everyone around you in neighboring departments are asking, " . . . what else can I do to help?"

Cons

Most negative issues can be attributed to asymmetric information. One party has information the other doesn't have. Many of these scenarios could be remedied by more interdepartmental engagement.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote internal subject matter experts. Teams acknowledge and appreciate moves made in the last year to grown leaders internally. Continue on that path.

Alliance Family of Companies2019-05-15
  2. "I'm really enjoying my time there"

I have been working at Alliance Family of Companies full-time

Pros

Alliance is a young company and they embrace it in a really cool way, like being super innovative. I'm able to work on projects that many of my friends' companies aren't even touching yet, which is really cool to me. Essentially the work is always interesting and the environment is consistently run and fast paced.

Cons

They're growing fast so workloads can get high at times.

Alliance Family of Companies2019-04-27

Discover more reviews about Alliance Family of Companies.