Alliance HealthCare Services - Not the same company it used to be! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Alliance HealthCare Services

"Not the same company it used to be!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

I have been working at Alliance HealthCare Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great experience in a very fast paced industry. Ability to meet many professional team members who care about their jobs. You wear multiple hats, which allows you to learn many aspects of the business. Once you work for Alliance, any other job will feel easy!

Cons

Not the same company it used to be. You can "bleed Alliance blue" and they only care about the bottom line, and not about their employees as they should. The company is losing some of their best talent due to their lack of recognition and acknowledgement, as well as the dramatic decline in career growth within the organization. Alliance use to be a family, but today you are just a disposable number. Working for Alliance is a lifestyle, not a career.

Advice to Management

Do a better job of respecting, recognizing, and acknowledging your best talent before they are gone. Soon your talent will be working for your competitors.

Other Employee Reviews for Alliance HealthCare Services

"I was satisfied with the work, and enjoyed the job, however the long distance driving wore me out."

Former Employee - Pet CT Tech in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Pet CT Tech in Orlando, FL

I worked at Alliance HealthCare Services part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Alliance offered competitive pay and benefits at a part time position. Travel pay was a nice addition to wages. I was able to confirm all my patients the day before so I knew my schedule in advance. You can book rooms in hotels you are comfortable with and a per diem was given for food when traveling.

Cons

I felt that I was spread too thin over a region. High demands to travel 6 hour distance to next destination after working a 10 hour day. It was very difficult at times to work a site that was very busy and then leave that site and travel at night to the next location.

"A great job with a lot of potential to grown"

Current Employee - PET/CT Technologist in Chippewa, PA
    Current Employee - PET/CT Technologist in Chippewa, PA

I have been working at Alliance HealthCare Services part-time (More than a year)

Pros

you are your own boss. follow the rules set forth and your days are long lasting and very fulfilling.

Cons

a lot of benefits we have lost over the years

Advice to Management

for open positions use the staff you have and do not hire someone for one day a week.