Alliance Residential - Wonderful experience | Glassdoor

"Wonderful experience"

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Alliance expects you to work hard however they invest in you and provide opportunities for growth. I've been with the company a long time and have been given some wonderful opportunities that I wouldn't have had elsewhere.

Cons

Many initiatives are rolled out at the same time & can get confusing or become white noise.

Advice to Management

Better communication between departments. It sometimes seems like each department in the corporate office speaks there own language. This can be inefficient.

Other Employee Reviews for Alliance Residential

"Great place to work,,, a compnay on the move!!!"

Current Employee - Regional Performance Director in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Regional Performance Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits...conginal atmosphere...and to know you're working for a compnay that is taking the lead in so many areas!!

Cons

Nothing other than my commute....but even that doesn't matter since I'm going to a job I love!!!

Advice to Management

I have been with the company for the past year and have loved every minute of it!! I am new to the property management industry, yet I have never felt more welcome in a job as I have felt with Alliance. My particular position has a great deal of autonomy and it feels great to be able to conduct my business without being micro-managed. Instead, I feel respected and encouraged to share with my team and, in-turn, be acknowledged for my efforts. My observations of Alliance are that if you work really hard, you will succeed in the company. I see upward mobility all of the time, from technicians to supervisors and managers to regionals and beyond. I think the company loves to promote from within when they see outstanding performance. The benefits are great and the congenial atmosphere at the workplace can’t be beat. Overall, I would recommend this company to my friends, family and anyone I come into contact with!!!

The only thing I might tell the management is....keep up the good work!!!

2. "A company that invests in its people."

Current Employee - Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Alliance provides ample and continuous training to employees to help them succeed in whatever position they hold. There are a lot of employees who have been with the company for over 20 years and have held many different positions in different departments. That says a lot about the company culture and wanting to hold on to your employees and see them grow.

Cons

There can be so much training and so many program rollouts, at times it can be a lot to get through and retain.

Advice to Management

Keep up all the extra employee-appreciation programs and events. It adds a lot to the positive morale.