Alliant Cooperative Data Solutions - Marketing Assistant - Intern | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Alliant Cooperative Data Solutions

"Marketing Assistant - Intern"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brewster, NY

I worked at Alliant Cooperative Data Solutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment. Everybody is very friendly and welcoming. The marketing team was an excellent place to learn and grow as a professional and I cherish the relationships I made during my internship. There is a certainly a positive outlook for the future in this rapidly growing company.

Cons

None that I can think of!

Other Employee Reviews for Alliant Cooperative Data Solutions

1. "A dying company trying to do business in the 21st century with a business model from the 1980's"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brewster, NY

I worked at Alliant Cooperative Data Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of free food, low level employees are really some great people, but not really anything else good to say.

Cons

This company is poorly organized and their business model is stuck in the 80's. Upper management expects you to work late everyday and also work on weekends. They are highly disorganized and really just very greedy. All they care about is the bottom line and selling their products that have poor returns for clients. You will hate your life if you work for this company.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your employees and invest in them. Also, people need to have a life outside of the office.

Alliant Cooperative Data Solutions Response

May 12, 2017 – Marketing Communications Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that during your time at Alliant you didn’t feel you had a way to address your concerns. We certainly agree that we have some of the most innovative... More

2. "Design Consultant"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Brewster, NY
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Brewster, NY

I have been working at Alliant Cooperative Data Solutions as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent place to grow your career with a team of highly trained professionals that care about each other and their clients. The management is forward thinking with a focus on developing the best technologies and solutions that will help their clients get and maintain a competitive edge.

Cons

This is a small company that is growing quickly. You need to be flexible, willing to learn and advance your own career within this environment. No politics here.