Allianz - ?? | Glassdoor

"??"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Allianz SE is a great company trying to make presence in the US. I enjoy being a part of that. Allianz Life needs a lot of work, but I believe it's headed in the write direction. It could be an exciting time for the company.

Cons

Lack of technology. Allianz Life is way behind the times in technology and it inhibits growth.

Advice to Management

Invest more money in technology and hiring top talent.

Other Employee Reviews for Allianz

"Great place to be an intern, but would not consider working there full time."

Former Employee - Intern in Golden Valley, MN
    Former Employee - Intern in Golden Valley, MN

Pros

The pay for an intern position was a good rate. I was given a number of responsibilities on a project and was working side by side with senior employees. My input was listened to on the team and regarded well, which may not be the case typically for an intern position in a group with mostly senior employees.

Cons

The work place environment seemed to deteriorate during the time that I was there. There was a lack of morale amongst employees which seemed mostly due to a lack of trust in the leadership. Employees seemed bitter about leadership decisions and didn't believe re-organization efforts would benefit the company or fix the root problems.

Advice to Management

Invest time into employees so they feel included and heard even during the difficult times.

2. "Werkstudent"

Former Intern - Werkstudentin in Munich, Bayern (Germany)
    Former Intern - Werkstudentin in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

I worked at Allianz as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Very friendly international team, which is always ready to help with various topics and questions

Cons

Not much feedback given, outdated technology used, in particular they used a lot Excel, instead of using much more modern and efficient technology.