Allied Building Products - Not good to work for!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Allied Building Products

"Not good to work for!!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous
Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Allied Building Products full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked at allied building products for about a year, and was recently laid off due to a budget cuts, I was a warehouse man and forklift operator, being that I was last hired I was the first to go after 13months of work.. Management took no suggestions, and once they get what they want out of u, they throw u away, they had all this money to build a new showroom, and added 10,000 square feet to the warehouse and built a new one 90mins away, I jus dont get why they spend all that money and than lay workers off..me and two other guys were cut. Bismarck nd

Cons

No leadership, no loyalty, no suggestions, sacrifice ur body and u get nothing out of it

Advice to Management

I have nothing to say, u dont care about your employees and u all are jus coperate paper pushers and all u care about is money!!!

Other Employee Reviews for Allied Building Products

1. "Lots of opportunities for advancement"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Allied Building Products as an intern

Pros

Very upbeat atmosphere to work in , they have lots of training and product knowledge available.

Cons

I feel there is no need to look at the negatives only to focus on the positive.

Advice to Management

The Branch Manager is exceptionally good.

"DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY"

I worked at Allied Building Products full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

NONE. Honestly I thought I was joining a great company. I should have listened to people who worked there in the very beginning. They told me that if you have something on someone thats how to stay afloat.

Cons

Everything about the place. The branch manager I worked with was the worst manager I have ever seen. Everyone hated this person. I don't think I came across one employee that enjoyed work. Sad because they suffer through it because they need the $. Several complaints were made. Anonymous line was called on several occasions and nothing was done. I hope that they guys who have been documenting and recording everything that goes on finally flies a law suit. Maybe then corporate will hear the truth.

Advice to Management

People want to keep their jobs not matter what the struggle is. Even if it means they have to suffer through terrible work environments and unprofessional staff. You have interviewed employees on more than 1 occasion and when that has been done it gets taken right to the manager that is the offender and then you are on the bad list. People are scared to report anything anymore and they have tried through being anonymous and nothing changes. I would watch out for a law suite coming. I have heard there are recordings of misconduct. Foul language and yelling in front of customers.