Allied Building Products - Above and beyond all I could think or ask | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Allied Building Products

"Above and beyond all I could think or ask"

Current Employee - Manager in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Allied Building Products full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Started in the warehouse back in the 90's driving a forklift for $7 an hour. Now I have the honor of running multiple locations for them. A big company consisting of two hundred small "Ma & Pa" locations. The security of scale and the entrepreneurial freedom at the local level make for the best balance in the industry.

Cons

If you are looking for a 9 to 5 job keep looking. If you come from a place where everyone gets a trophy move on. If you have a sense of entitlement and can not deal with a meritocracy this isn't for you.

Advice to Management

More customer facing technology!

Other Employee Reviews for Allied Building Products

1. "Excellent"

Pros

Benefits, company stability, able to climb ladder, company helps you grow, safety first

Cons

Other people you work under

Advice to Management

Get closer to front line emotes

"Not good to work for!!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Allied Building Products full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked at allied building products for about a year, and was recently laid off due to a budget cuts, I was a warehouse man and forklift operator, being that I was last hired I was the first to go after 13months of work.. Management took no suggestions, and once they get what they want out of u, they throw u away, they had all this money to build a new showroom, and added 10,000 square feet to the warehouse and built a new one 90mins away, I jus dont get why they spend all that money and than lay workers off..me and two other guys were cut. Bismarck nd

Cons

No leadership, no loyalty, no suggestions, sacrifice ur body and u get nothing out of it

Advice to Management

I have nothing to say, u dont care about your employees and u all are jus coperate paper pushers and all u care about is money!!!