Cover image for Allied Universal

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

I would say It is the best security company ever

Mar 5, 2022 - Security Guard
    Business Outlook

Pros

You have your own control on your shifts. You can get enough hours to do a job.

Cons

Sometimes you get a shift at a location which is not exciting.

10 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company to work for

Nov 27, 2022 - Security Guard in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair salary for the work we do. Yearly bonus. Constant training at our site to keep us informed and knowledgeable of our work. Good start for someone thinking entering law enforcement.

Cons

Not quick enough in hiring more help at our site.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Allied Universal Response

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will share this with management teams. We appreciate the work our team does to protect our local communities and keep people safe.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

It’s okay, could be even better.

Jan 29, 2023 - Security Guard in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy work, normally free hot chocolate, coffee, and teas to get you through the night. Normally vending machines around with drinks and snacks as well.

Cons

I only worked graveyard shift Friday nights to Monday mornings with a few hours in between to sleep and eat before coming back in. I called off twice because I was sick and was told if I got sick and called off a third time then I’d be fired. So I quit when I got CoVid.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Allied Universal Response

Discover more reviews about Allied Universal.

Allied Universal Careers

Cover image for Allied Universal

For over 60 years, Allied Universal® has put safety and security first and it starts with our people – a team of highly trained, expert...More

• Rewarding Career and Benefits
  • Culture
  • Development and Training
  • Opportunities

Allied Universal Photos

+ Add Photo
Allied Universal photo of: This is a common uniform for our Security Professionals.
Allied Universal photo of: This is an example of a patrol vehicle for Allied Universal.
Allied Universal photo of: Allied Universal headquarters in Santa Ana, CA.
Allied Universal photo of: Sums up Allied